Mission and Vision
What is the difference between a mission and vision statement?
Mission - what the district is about, or why it exists.
The mission of District 103 is to provide an excellent PreK - 8th Grade education
that nurtures the academic, social, physical, and emotional development
of every student
in a trusting, safe environment.
Vision - what the district wants to accomplish.
- All students will have the knowledge and skills necessary for their next level of learning.
- We will provide instructional and extra-curriculum programs to help students reach their highest potential.
- We will support a culture of respect among the school community.
- We will maintain fiscal stability and be good stewards of the taxpayers' dollars.
- We will expand communications among all members of the District 103 community.
- We will provide a safe and comfortable environment that is conducive to learning.