Lyons Elementary School District 103 offers services for expectant families and early childhood programs for children birth to 5 which seek to create a positive learning environment by:
- Providing a setting that fosters high self-esteem
- Establishing an atmosphere of trust
- Recognizing and supporting each child’s individual talents and interests
- Emphasizing independent thinking and problem solving
- If you have any questions concerning any of these programs please contact Samantha James at [email protected].